We pride ourselves in taking our meat from field to fork and the Buffalo Farm BBQ does just that, even if you don’t really need a fork for one of our fantastic burgers!
We’ve been building up the catering side of the business over the last few years and are keen to see it develop even further. We love catering events and seeing customers happily tucking into our products first hand.
From our branded marquees we sell delicious and wholesome barbeque, including Buffalo Burgers, Angus Beef Steak Rolls and Pulled Brisket Wraps all made with meat from our own farm. We now have a wonderful Locomotive BBQ Smoker which accompanies us to many events, producing delicious smoked BBQ and providing a real attraction.
- Our range of products includes our own Buffalo, and Aberdeen Angus Beef, alongside other locally sourced quality products such as Fife grown Rooster potatoes.
- We try to focus on the healthiness and freshness of the product by offering it with complimentary salad and on a fresh bakers roll
- We choose to cook with locally produced rapeseed oil which is again healthier and tastier than alternatives
- Where possible we use fresh potatoes and hand cut our wedges as opposed to using frozen pre-prepared products
- To compliment your event we have a colour co-ordinated marquee and signs with information on our business and animals.
- We have a strong Social Media following on Facebook and use this to promote the public events that we attend.
- All our products are served with minimal packaging, any packaging we do use is biodegradable
We have received fantastic support from the events we have attended and on many occasions people have taken the time to contact us with their thanks and appreciation for offering a wholesome, tasty alternative to typical event catering.
We’ve had The Buffalo Farm BBQ at everything from small local galas to massive music festivals. If you are interested in having The Buffalo Farm BBQ at your event please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch through our contact form or give us a call on 01592 646252